Ayurveda &Amp; Female Sexual Problems
- See More About:
- Buy Treadmills
Submitted by: Tannu Aggarwal
When a woman begins to have problems with the reproductive organs, it can affect every aspect of life.
Uterine bleeding, vaginal discharge dryness, leucorrhea, or irregular menstruation can cause pain and embarrassment. While these may be caused by conditions which need to be treated medically, it is often possible to deal with them using natural home remedies such as those that follow:
* Discontinue smoking which impedes the production of hormones.
* Use a water based lubricant, such as Replens or KY jelly.Snack on sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds because they have an abundance of fatty acids which can reduce dryness.
* To replenish the iron in the body, women with excessive uterine bleeding should consume at least a half cup of wheat germ each day.
* Ginger tea may reduce pain and speed healing of female problems.
* Drink the water left from cooking rice at least once a day for a week to treat leckorrhea.
Natural Remedies for Women Sexual Diseases
If these solutions are not effective, try one of the following ideas for treatment of the sexual problems that affect many women:
* Soak a teaspoonful of coriander seeds in eight ounces of water for eight hours; drink for relief from leucorrhea.
* Eat three ounces of parsley each day to treat irregular menstruation.
* Eat papaya twice a day to reduce sexual problems caused by stress.
* For menstrual cramps, make a tea of dried mint and marjoram with a little honey and sip throughout the day.
* Eating a cup of raw raspberries or drinking raspberry tea may reduce menstrual discomfort and cramping.
* To increase the likelihood of starting a menstrual cycle, drink soy milk.
* Taking increased doses of vitamin C may slow down heavy uterine bleeding.
* Use coconut oil for all recipes when cooking to increase menstrual regularity.
* Increase consumption of dark, leafy greens, such as spinach, turnip greens and chard, and all types of beans.
Sometimes female sexual problems are caused by serious conditions that need immediate medical treatment. Minor sexual problems, however, may respond favorably to the treatments listed above.
Cirrhosis is a slowly progressing disease in which healthy liver tissue is replaced with scar tissue, eventually preventing the liver from functioning properly. The scar tissue blocks the flow of blood through the liver and slows the processing of nutrients, hormones, drugs, and naturally produced toxins. It also slows the production of proteins and other substances made by the liver. Causes of cirrhosis of the liver include hepatitis C, fatty liver, alcohol abuse, chronic viral infections, inherited disorders, reaction to drugs and prolonged exposure to environmental toxins.
Treatment of Liver Care:
1. Berberis (Berberis vulgaris)
Berberis is nicknamed as the jaundice berry for its beneficial effects on the treatment of jaundice. It is a bitter tonic which is made from the bark of the berberis tree. It is taken in amounts of quarter teaspoon when jaundice strikes.
2. Chicory (Chichorium intybus)
Chicory is one of the most useful herbs in treatment of liver problems. Almost all parts of the herb are important flowers, seeds and roots. The juice of the chicory plant promotes the secretion of the bile. Hence it is used in different ways in treating liver problems such as bilary stasis, sluggishness of the liver, bile obstruction, jaundice and enlargement of the spleen.
About the Author: Tannu is a freelance writer and immense interest in Vedic science & like to share knowledge on Vedic Sciences. For more related Articles kindly visit