Ideas For Unique Wedding Favors
By Criss White
While every bride wants to make her wedding as unique as possible, the wedding ceremony and reception will have a sense of tradition intact for most weddings. The bride can incorporate her taste and preference in many ways. From the invitation to the gown, a bride has to deal with choices, choices, and more choices.
When it comes to the wedding favors, your guests may have one too many candles or crystal decorations already from other peoples weddings or bridal showers. So how does one make her wedding favors as unique as possible? Here are some ways to pull it off and not make your guests feel that they are having a dj vu.
– Your wedding coordinator can give you new ideas and discuss with you the latest trends when it comes to wedding favors. She is able to deal with many suppliers so that makes her in the know when it comes to new styles and new favor items that are available in the market. Or if you have a wedding favor in mind, she can give suggestions on how to give it a twist. Ask her also about wedding favors that were newly released. There is a good chance that your guests havent seen these yet at other weddings.
– Get suggestions or ideas from family and friends. They may be able to give out some new and unconventional wedding favors that you can use.
– For a truly one of a kind favor, have it homemade. Whether they are practical favors or edible favors like cupcakes, your guests will enjoy your secret cupcake recipe more than receiving another cupcake bought from the supermarket. With a homemade favor, you can also design and theme the item to your liking and make the perfect wedding favor to match your wedding theme.
– Use packaging and accessories to make your wedding favors unique. Sometimes, the packaging choice makes all the difference. The use of difference textures, materials and colors can draw the line between a so-so wedding favor to a truly impressive favor. You can get a wedding favor and just add a themed carriage shaped box, for example, for a different and unique presentation.
– Try different colors. You need not get stuck with white or pink for favors. Try orange, maroon, or silver for your wedding favor colors.
What is important is that you get to have fun deciding and choosing your wedding favors. If you have time to spare, contact many suppliers and get their ideas. Browse online for new stock items. Make sure to even look at christening or baptism favors as you may find something that is relevant or at least get some good ideas. Relive the days of when you did arts and crafts as a child and try doing some favors at home.
Your favor label can also make your favor unique. How you use a hang tag or a mini-card or a label sticker can even accentuate or accessorize your wedding favor instead of just labeling them. Have a little creativity in planning your wedding and soon enough, youll get the wedding of your dreams that your guests will truly enjoy.
About the Author: Criss White is a professional article writer for bridal, wedding, and various other topics. To view some
, or to get more planning tips and
visit Bridal and Wedding Favors. Note: This article may be reprinted in your ezine, blog, or website as long as the hyperlinks remain active.